Feedback

I still need to complete the head I have had some experience of creating a face before so it shouldn't be to hard. I also need to spend some time making the character much more organic, I will watch some video tutorials on topology to help me. I will also read over some of the sections of the book again.

What was really beneficial in this unit is that I feel a lot more confident in modeling and feel I have a basic understanding which I can now improve upon. I did start to enjoy it, the process is extremely time consuming and repetitive but I'm sure like when creating a good drawing the feeling is extremely satisfying when finished. I will carry on and finish this character and then from then hope to model more characters basic to begin with and eventually more complex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment